– Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use.
– USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, XLR output connects with your sound system’s microphone input for live performance.
– Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone along with on/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation.
– High-quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate.
– Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.